Friday, July 8, 2016

Planning Board Subcommittee minutes ARE online

I previously posted that Chatham County has not posted meeting minutes of the Planning Board Subcommittee meetings.

Since then, Renee Paschal, our County Manager, has told me that these minutes are available electronically, despite my being told by two different county employees that they were not being posted. A big thanks to Ms Paschal for clearing this matter up for both county citizens and for county staff.

The minutes and other information are not found in the normal County Meetings section of the county website. They can be accessed at ftp://ftp.chathamnc.org/Zoning/.

There are several dozen files at this location, and they are not clearly labeled as to their contents. I plan to download them and I will try to write a summary once I have read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment