Sunday, August 7, 2016

Pen Name

Dr. Dykers, in a recent post, asked if Raymond Gastwaite was a nom de plume, or pen name.

I confess that Raymond is not this writers legal name as shown on my Chatham County voters registration. However, that really should not matter much for readers of the Chatlist or of my blog. Who I am is unimportant. I am trying to stimulate reasoned discussion around politics of interest in our wonderful County, and plan to continue researching, seeking out information, and summarizing my findings. I will post facts, and identify my personal opinions, to the Chatlist and to my blog when they are relevant to our citizens.

I thought about using the pen name Richard Saunders - but that pen name was already taken by one of our forefathers, Benjamin Franklin.

No comments:

Post a Comment